BMC Casino-8 Cue
The new BMC Casino-8 cue is the 8th release of one the most beautiful designs ever created by Bob Meucci. It has lots of bling which suggests the inside of a modern casino.
- Tip: 12.75mm Medium-hard Lepro tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
- Shaft: One Black Dot Bullseye 35-Layer laminated hard rock maple shaft (29" long). 14"-16" pro taper. Threads have brass insert.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Forearm: The forearm is a black Power Piston design with 4 authentic Golden Paua Shell points framed in black. In between these 4 points are four 5-inch long silver lines framed in white. Each line ends in one of the 4 suites.
- Wrap: Urethane Coated Black Irish linen wrap. Uncoated wrap available also.
- Sleeve:The buttsleeve consists of a 4 card royal flush in spades over a 48 piece genuiune Paua Shell sleeve trimmed with white on either side. Above and below this cardsleeve are 6 deep inlaid Paua Shell dice with black numbering bordered on either side by 24 1/32 x1/16 rectangles. All is set in a black background. The 5 inch lines on the forearm butt up against 24 silver rectangles just above the wrap in a black ring. The joint consists of 6 Paua Shell casino type dice with black numbers bordered on either side by silver rectangles. This design is repeated again in the shaft collar.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-21oz. Mention the weight you need in the comments section at checkout